Can I just say, these chocolate muffins are EVERYTHING! They are chocolate to the max and you won’t even regret it.
Personally, I hate when muffins are dry, or rubbery. They have to have the right texture and it has literally taken me ages to find such a perfect recipe as this one. This recipe gives me those amazing muffins that turn out to be moist, chewy, and the best part : filled with little bits of chocolate that melt in your mouth. Yum.
For 12 muffins:
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 12 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup cooking chocolate (chopped) or chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar. Sift them and mix.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the cooking chocolate or chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and add milk to it.
- Melt the butter and add it to the egg mixture.
- Add the beat yogurt.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and mix with spoon.
- Grease the pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Your muffins are now ready to eat! Enjoy!
Tip: I love to put in little chunks of chocolate so that when the muffins come out of the oven, you can feel the melted chocolate in your mouth 😉
So, this was my recipe for my special muffins. Do try it at home and let me know how it turned out for you guys! Ciao 🙂